Our Mission Statement:The Association for the Protection of Angell Woods (APAW) is a non-profit, volunteer organization formed to permanently protect and promote the responsible use of Angell Woods.
1) To protect and preserve the natural woodland called Angell Woods located in the north-west corner of the City of Beaconsfield, bounded by Highway 20 on the south, Highway 40 on the north, the Baie d’Urfé industrial park on the west and the housing project on the former Fresh Meadows Golf Course on the east.
2) Research and apply innovative and “win-win” conservation strategies for Angell Woods.
3) Seek out support from the local and national communities, interested in the same goals as APAW.
4) Create awareness and appreciation for Angell Woods through the organization of such events as the Annual Angell Woods Appreciation Day and Angellwoodstock.
5) Bring together a body of citizens interested in preserving and protecting Angell Woods.
6) Keep the membership of APAW up to date on the development as they evolve in the stages of fundraising, purchasing and putting in place a conservation plan for Angell Woods.
7) Act as a steward for the protection and responsible use of Angell Woods.